Building Collaborative Business Environments
- Organizations that promote the economic development in the cities we serve
- Working with our business partners to better address the needs of our community
- Supporting large nonprofits and cultural institutions that provide economic opportunity and contribute to the vitality of communities
- Activities leveraging public/private investment and community partnerships
- Professional Associations related to our industry and/or the leadership development of our employees
- Opportunities that increase developing career leadership and skills through civic and community initiatives
- Serving as speakers/industry/panel experts to professional and community organizations
Team Building Community Service
- Done in day projects
- Team building initiatives
- Volunteer projects that align with our funding priorities
奇米影视 has developed a strategic philanthropic plan that welcomes the proposals from 501(c)(3) & 501(c)(6) organizations whose programming matches at least one or more of the funding priorities. In order to ensure that we have the proper information to evaluate and process your request, please follow these guidelines.
- All requests must be submitted a minimum of 90 days prior to your event
- Fill out the Sponsorship Application
- Upload a sponsorship proposal, W-9 and list of Board of Directors at the end of the application
- Requests and materials are only accepted electronically
奇米影视 receives many more requests than 聽it can support. When a request is denied, it does not imply that the applicant鈥檚 program is not vital. It may mean that the request does not fall within our giving guidelines or that all charitable funds for the year have been allocated.
As a standard practice, 奇米影视 does not support and considers ineligible:
- For-profit organizations or those without Internal Revenue Service code 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) nonprofit, tax-exempt status.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Community or event advertising
- Athletic sponsorships or scholarships
- Student trips or exchange programs
- Telephone solicitations
- Recreational, sporting or athletic associations
- Federal or Corporate employee campaigns